Your Journey Starts Here
Thirteen weeks, $120 if paid up front, or 3 installments of $60. No refunds. Class starts August 30.
There are a limited number of work-study scholarships available. If you are interested in this option, please contact me.
Topics covered will include:
- Gods and Goddesses
- Wheel of the Year & Holidays
- Magic and Ritual
- Group Practice vs. Solitary Practice
- Elements & Correspondences
- Daily Life
- Books & Other Teachers
- Ritual & Community Etiquette
Once you’re enrolled, we’ll send an email with your group access. Please make sure that if you don’t want this to go to the email associated with your paypal account, you put that in the messages when you check out.
Rules and Requirements
- You must be 18 or older. Students under 18 must have parental permission and must set up a discussion between instructor and parent(s) before registering.
- There are no refunds once class begins
- I reserve the right to remove you from the class for non-payment of fees.
- I do not tolerate racism, harassment, hate speech, and other forms of bigotry. I reserve the right to remove you from the class for this sort of behavior.
- There are no required books or materials for this course, but there will be plenty of recommendations
- Participation in discussions is highly encouraged – you get out of this what you put in.
- This is not a year-and-a-day class, and does not result in any initiation or membership in any coven.
To pay in full click here
To pay in 3 installments, click here