Are you familiar with Reiki?
Reiki is a light touch (or no-touch) energy healing method that promotes deep relaxation. It was originally developed by Dr. Mikao Usui in Japan, used there successfully, and has since spread throughout the world.
This class is just for Parents!
Reiki I is really a 101 type class, where you are “attuned” to Reiki (basically, an initiation where the channels are opened and you’re connected to source), and you learn to do Reiki for yourself and for others in person. In this class, we will cover the basics of Reiki, and outline many ways you can use Reiki with your children. Reiki is good for healing, sleep, and many other things that happen to our children. We will focus specifically on ways to use reiki as parents, and how you might expand upon that.
We will NOT cover distance work or time-based work here (though, if you are interested in learning about how to use reiki to work on traumatic issues from the past, let’s chat….that’s a Reiki II topic, and I want to keep this a reasonable length workshop).
In this class, you will learn:
- The history of Reiki (both the real version and the “official” version)
- Hand positions and how to do Reiki on someone laying or sitting (or running!)
- How to use crystals, scents, and colors with your Reiki (who knew – apparently the way I learned it, which included the use of crystals, isn’t the way everyone teaches it, and now that’s a huge thing!)
- The first Reiki symbol and how to use it
- Lots of practical ways to do Reiki
- Body scanning techniques
- The Reiki Principals and how to apply them to life in general
You’ll also receive:
- Your first Reiki attunement (if you don’t already have one)
- Access to Reiki I manuals (both text and audio)
- Private Facebook group for all of my Reiki students – ask questions, discuss, and share resources
- A certificate for your Reiki I certification
Total price: $40