Are you familiar with Reiki?
Reiki is a light touch (or no-touch) energy healing method that promotes deep relaxation. It was originally developed by Dr. Mikao Usui in Japan, used there successfully, and has since spread throughout the world.
And what about these “levels” – the numbers that go with it?
Reiki I is really a 101 type class, where you are “attuned” to Reiki (basically, an initiation where the channels are opened and you’re connected to source), and you learn to do Reiki for yourself and for others in person.
Reiki II is the next step – how to do Reiki on people who are somewhere else (or some-when else). And deepening your relationship with Reiki.
Because I teach these two levels together, you’ll learn:
- The history of Reiki (both the real version and the “official” version
- Hand positions and how to do Reiki on someone laying or sitting – and someone who’s far away
- How to use crystals, scents, and colors with your Reiki (who knew – apparently the way I learned it, which included the use of crystals, isn’t the way everyone teaches it, and now that’s a huge thing!)
- Reiki symbols and how to use them
- Other times and places to use Reiki
- How to do Reiki on animals
- How chakras play into to Reiki (at least in modern times) and how to use Reiki to balance them
- Body scanning techniques
- The Reiki Principals and how to apply them to life in general
Because this is an online class, you’ll have access to:
- Text manuals to read
- Audio version of manuals (same info, different format)
- Meditation tracks
- Graphics and Posters
- Private Facebook group for all of my Reiki students – ask questions, discuss, and share resources
- Regular group conference calls to discuss class materials
- Certificates upon completion of the materials and several practice sessions
Current price for the complete course is $100. Take as long as you need to complete it, and ask as many questions as you need, for as long as you’re a member of the facebook group.