Are you familiar with Reiki?
Reiki is a light touch (or no-touch) energy healing method that promotes deep relaxation. It was originally developed by Dr. Mikao Usui in Japan, used there successfully, and has since spread throughout the world.
And what about these “levels” – the numbers that go with it?
Reiki I is really a 101 type class, where you are “attuned” to Reiki (basically, an initiation where the channels are opened and you’re connected to source), and you learn to do Reiki for yourself and for others in person.
Reiki II is the next step – how to do Reiki on people who are somewhere else (or some-when else). And deepening your relationship with Reiki.
And Reiki III, at least in most of the trainings I’ve taken, is the part where you go even deeper, learn more about techniques that can be used with Reiki, and learn how to do attunements, making you a master/teacher.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- The history of Reiki (both the real version and the “official” version)
- Hand positions and how to do Reiki on someone laying or sitting
- How to use crystals, scents, and colors with your Reiki (who knew – apparently the way I learned it, which included the use of crystals, isn’t the way everyone teaches it, and now that’s a huge thing!)
- The first Reiki symbol and how to use it
- How to do Reiki on animals
- How chakras play into to Reiki (at least in modern times) and how to use Reiki to balance them
- Body scanning techniques
- The Reiki Principals and how to apply them to life in general
Because this is an online class, you’ll have access to:
- Text manuals to read
- Audio version of manuals (same info, different format)
- The video course itself
- Meditation tracks
- Graphics and Posters
- Private Facebook group for all of my Reiki students – ask questions, discuss, and share resources
- Certificates upon completion of the materials, homework, and attunement
I’m so excited that you will be taking this Reiki journey with me! Here you will find all of the resources for Reiki 1.
This section contains posters, meditations, and other things you may find useful in your Reiki practice.
Attunement & Self-Reiki Assignment
0.00 average based on 0 ratings